Welcome to Ivy Cottage, Strathpeffer.
Your haven in the heart of the highlands
The Holiday Cottage
Ivy Cottage is a traditional yet modern holiday cottage set above a working croft, on a picturesque hillside at the foot of Ben Wyvis.
With breathtaking views across the hills and glens of scenic Strathpeffer and the Cromarty Firth, the cozy holiday cottage in the scottish highlands is the perfect getaway to escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
Cosy and relaxing
Tastefully renovated and re-decorated to a high standard, the self catering holiday cottage combines country charm with high spec fixtures and fittings.
Perfect after a day’s exploring, central heating ensures the homely rental property is always warm whilst the charming wood burning stove keeps tired feet cosy, creating a relaxing atmosphere.
Accommodation & features
Accommodation sleeps 6, comprising:
- 1 kingsize bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 bedroom room with superior bunk beds
- Bathroom with extra large shower
The cottage also features:
- Washing machine and washing line
- Tumble drier
- Wood burning stove with initial supply of fuel
- Central heating in all rooms
- Freesat Satellite TV, with DVD
- Free Wifi connection
- Cot / high chair available
- Enclosed Garden and parking
- Sorry, no pets except in outhouse
- No Smoking Property